Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday at the ranch

We decided to take our first trip to the ranch as a family of 4. I haven't been in a few years, so I felt like I needed to come. It has been a very interesting time---Drew and Craig both got sick on the way. Dylan and I had been sick earlier in the week with a tummy thing, so I guess it was their turn. We stopped so many times that it added a whole hour to our drive! I slept with both boys while Craig slept alone since he gets up so early to go to the deer stand. Ugh, he definitely slept more than I did. Today has been pretty good. Nobody is sick but we are all grumpy and tired. We drove around earlier and I took some pics. I'm trying to understand why Craig loves this place so much.



This is what you see looking out from the cabin! Nice!



Best part of the ranch? Driving!






View from Mr. Hebbe's stand!
Ok, so I may not be a big outdoorsy girl. And I may not love it here. And it is way too dirty for my taste. However, I do see how Craig loves it. But I think I'll leave it for him to be a hobby and a love for him. I'll find my own, thanks.
-- Post From My iPhone via BlogPress

No comments: