Both of my boys are spending the whole weekend at their Mimi's (my mom) house. They are having so much fun with her and she's also having a blast. I can't say I like the house empty, but I can't say it isn't nice! Hubby and I are spending some QT together and are planning on watching movies tonight!**UN-interupted! I went to bed at 10:30 last night and spent all morning in bed watching my tv shows. It was so nice!
We are going to get them after they eat their breakfast Sunday morning. They love their Mimi and love spending time with her, but they wear her out! :)
It's so quiet in my house right now. I walk past their bedrooms and get a tad sad, but I know they are in the best hands (besides mine of course!).
The best part is, we have nothing to do here! no yardwork, no cleaning, no laundry. That was all done during the week! So,hubby and I are having a staycation!
It's nice and we definitely need to do it more often!
coming up on 2...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment