Friday, July 23, 2010

Frozen Yogurt

We took an after dinner fam trip to the local frozen yogurt shop, Yogurt Experience. It's so yummy. Some good friends of mine introduced me to it and now we are all hooked!
Drew gets cake batter flavor and adds cinnamon toast crunch and fruity pebbles cereals, marshmallows, pop tart crumbles, strawberry syrup and honey! Hellooooooo sugar!!! Ha!



Dylan got chocolate with strawberries and sprinkles but only took a few bites. I got red velvet and it was delish!!!! OMG! I'm in love with that flavor. I had mine plain. Craig also got red velvet but added some cheesecake crumbles and white chocolate sauce. His was quite good too!
Dylan wanted to try my red velvet. I don't think he was impressed!



It was a wonderful family night.
Drew said next time he wants to go with just me on a date to yogurt experience! Sweet boy.



-- Post From My iPhone via BlogPress

No comments: