So since they are there I decided to really take advantage of me and Dylan time!
Friday night Mimi came over for dinner. And he requested her for bath and books in bed.
Today, he's all mine!
We started the day with his favorite breakfast, pancakes and syrup! Then we got ready for the waterpark. He's never been. I used to take Drew all the time before Dylan was born. It's just not something I can take them both to alone. So we went today and met one of my friends and her little boy. When it came time for lunch, they sat right next to each other and had their own little conversation and were swapping food!

Then I had planned on getting him his very own trashtruck. Since his gem jar is all filled up, I thought that'd be the best reward. Now he doesn't have to beg Drew to let him play with his. So we headed to Toys r Us after naps. He was so excited. He insisted on holding it all the way home!

He chose an orange one. He loves it. We got McDonald's on the way home. This usually is a treat but tonight he was too busy playing to eat!

After I convinced him, he finally ate.

Then it was back to playing with his truck. He even played more after bath. So he played with it for about 2 hours in all. He went to bed well since he was so tired!
While we were at the store, we picked up a christmas present for Drew....

Yep! That's the landfill and trashtruck from toy story 3!
Such a fantabulous day! The big boys come home tomorrow. I miss Drew terribly when he's gone, but they love their time together as much as I do, so I'm glad we can have weekends like this.
--Post From My iPhone via BlogPress
No comments:
Post a Comment