Well, we had a great Thanksgiving!
My brother, Pete, and his wife, Devin, came by Wednesday afternoon on their way to her families house and dropped of my Grandma, aka, Momo! That, I was very thankful for.
For Thanksgiving dinner we went over to Craig's aunt Judy's house where we ate with the Hebbe's and Pfluger's. We had a lot of fun over there and Dylan tried mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes. I think he liked his baby food version ones better, which is actually ok with me!
"Big" Kelly, Craig, and Uncle Dave took the kids to the park for about 2 hours and they had a blast! My Grandma and Mom went with us over there too. When we got back to our house we made turkey cookies! My Grandma helped us with these! Thank goodness! We had a little family of turkey's!
Then Friday morning we got to see Pete and Devin again for breakfast. Craig made everyone pumpkin pancakes! They were delicious! Then after breakfast, Craig and Drew loaded up the truck and left for Uvalde to go on their first father/son hunt! My mom, brother, sister-in-law and grandma stayed and hung out with me and Dylan all day. It was the BEST DAY!
Drew had a blast in Uvalde! He got to see lots of deer and play with his cousins all weekend. He had a lot of fun with daddy and I missed him tremendously! Dylan and mommy had the whole weekend to ourselves though and had lots and lots of playing and cuddling time that we just don't normally get. I think this weekend was good for everyone! I actually got to take bubble baths and read! Something that I used to do a lot before my little "D's" came around! I was so happy to see Drew again this afternoon! It was so cute! When they walked in the door, Craig was carrying Drew and I had Dylan and we just switched!
I'm so sad to see this weekend end and have to go back to our hectic routine of work and school and daycare and am starting to count down until Christmas break! Only 3 more weeks!
2 comments:
I love the cookies. Are the Pflugers part of the origin of Pflugerville?
Yes, the hebbe's too!
Thanks! The cookies were hard to make but so cute.
Post a Comment