Monday, November 3, 2008

Thank you!

OK, I know I complain about Craig a lot, but there are some really nice things about him and I'm publicly thanking him for things that he does that may be taken for granted! I don't thank him nearly enough, so here it goes!

Craig,
Thank you for giving me the 2 best things in my life. I know I complain that I can't be home with them everyday, but it's because I love them so much and love that they are part of you and me!
Thank you for my house and car!
Thank you for the ability to shop whenever I want and not having to explain my purchases!
Thank you for loving my family as your own!
Thank you for loving ME even when I'm crazy!
Thank you for accepting my love for Justin Timberlake and New Kids On The Block and celebrity gossip!
Thank you for letting me cry about how much I miss my dad and how I wish you could have met him, even though you never know what to say! Thank you!
Thank you for taking care of the dogs! It's just too much for me!
Thank you for making my coffee every morning for school!
Thank you for packing me a wonderfully, healthy lunch everday!
Thank you for getting Dylan fed and dressed every morning so I can get myself and Drew up and ready!
Thank you for taking Dylan to daycare on my morning duty days!
Thank you for taking out the trash.
Thank you for doing the dishes.
Thank you for cooking every now and then.
Thank you for telling me that I'm skinny and beautiful especially on days when I don't feel that way!
Thank you for letting me sleep late on Saturday's!
Thank you for the girls' only happy hours!
Thank you, thank you , thank you!
I'm sure there's more that I can't think of at the moment!
I love you and I am thankful that you are in my life.
love, kelly

4 comments:

Brad and Katrina said...

So sweet Kelly. I am sure that means a lot to him. :)

Kelly said...

I hope so!

Alan said...

Kelly-
too sweet! The blog is so fun and your boys are
beautiful!
Happy November!
xoxo,
Melissa

betsy green said...

Kelly,
I found your blog through Nadine's and am so glad I did. What you wrote about Craig was so sweet. Hope you and your boys (adorable!!) are having a great November. Drop by http://betsycgreen.blogspot.com and let us hear from you!!