Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Biter Biscuits!

I swore after Drew ate one of these and was so messy, that I would never let him have another one or his future baby brother (yep, I always planned on having another boy!) either. Well, you mom's will appreciate the fact that as a mother I have learned to never say never!

Dylan had his first biter biscuit last night after he ate his dinner and we were eating ours! I say first because he did really well and I think I will continue to give them to him after his dinner. Drew only got one! So, either Dylan is a lot cleaner that Drew was as an eater, or I have relaxed that much. I like to think it's a little bit of both!


1 comment:

Hannah said...

How Funny. My mommy hasn't given me one of those in decades. She also thinks I make a huge mess with them, and I absolutely hate when she literally has to scrub it off my face, hands, stroller, hair, toes ....