We had to let Pumpkin go. We had her for 2 months and probably spent about $1000 on her. Between the shelter fee, vet bills, calming collar and pillow, the anti pee/poop sprays and plug-ins...She quickly became a part of our family and this was not an easy decision. I literally did everything I could to keep her here. We kept her in our room, we let her roam the house. She would poop when mad and yesterday peed all over my room.
I called the shelter in tears and they took her back. I told them all that we had done, and they were so surprised that she was being so naughty. They are going to put her in foster care with someone that has experience in bad behavior!
We do already miss her. My mom took her nice food bowls and litter box, we took her bed and toys to the shelter with her. We are not getting another cat. My heart is hurt and I just don't want that again. The boys are sad but understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment