Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve

We celebrated Christmas Eve with Craig's immediate and a bit of the extended family like we always do. This year we all went to Judy's house since Craig's parents house is still being renovated and some of us had not been to Judy's new house.
I made a "gift box" cake to share as Jesus' birthday cake. It was my first double layer cake and I covered it in fondant and made the bow out of fondant too. Then with the leftover batter, I made some mini cakes too!
Vicki & Kelly (craig's cousins) helped the kids with their gifts! Drew played a dice game and tried to win some money! The 4 little cousins (Craig's and his sister's kids) played "Sorry". My Grandma went with us. We always have a good time and stay way too late for the kids!
When we got home the boys got right in their Xmas pj's and got a mini cake and some milk for Santa.


No comments: