Well, my birthday was this week and I had a fabulous one! We started celebrating it over the weekend, and it went through Monday! Friday there was a small package on the front porch, and Drew at first said that I had to wait, but then changed his mind because he was so curious! It was a double ring with both boys' names on it!
Saturday I got in my car for a quick trip to Waco and 'Twilight' was sitting in my seat!!!!!! Then Sunday my brother and his wife came and brought my grandma and aunt, along with some beautiful flowers and lots of homemade goodies!
My mom got me 6 massages from a spa! And on Monday at work, my mom sent me a fruit bouquet that was absolutely beautiful and yummy (I did share with my coworkers at an after school meeting!)!
Thanks everyone for the sweet bday wishes!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday to you! Love the ring, and you'll have to let me know how Twilight was. . . I am contemplating getting sucked in! The flowers were gorgeous. . . and I hope you enjoy every last minute of the massages!
Happy Birthday Kelly! What a great weekend! I LOVE the ring...what a neat idea!
Glad you had a great day!! LOVE the Nelle and Lizzy ring!!
Wow- you're family sure did a great job of spoiling you!
Happy Birthday Lovely Lady...Glad you were spoiled, you deserve it! I LOVE your ring. That is a treasure!
Wow! Happy Birthday! I LOVE the rings. Your husband and your mom (massages) did GOOD! So good! Thanks for giving some great ideas for my wish list!
Post a Comment