Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Drew's Party


We had Drew's party at Pump It Up this past weekend. He had a blast and was so happy to see everyone! Thanks for coming and sharing that special day with us! Dylan loved it as well! He liked crawling around on the carpet and squishy mats!Drew has had a lot of fun playing with all his new stuff since then!

so ready to go!


Mommy's cupcakes! 48!





we did this just for fun! it was my 1st one, and we did it in about 30 minutes! Drew wanted to help! pretty good for doing it so lazily!







Dylan & Mimi







8 comments:

Amanda said...

YAAAY! Looks like so much FUN!! And--you did a FAB job on the Lightning Mc Queen cake!

Lauren said...

Your cake looks GREAT! Can I hire you to do a Tinkerbell cake? :o)

Kelly said...

thanks girls! I really thought it was crummy! we did not take it to the party! It was just for us at home! I love decorating cakes and making cupcakes!!

melissa said...

What a fun party for Drew...and I love your cake, too! Way to go creative Mama!

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Drew! Your mom did such a good job making your cake. So brave and NOT Lazy!!

Mae Flower and Gene Bug said...

Happy Birthday to Drew! It looks like you all had a great time at the birthday party! Your cake was great! I could never do that!

Brad and Katrina said...

And you say you're not creative....look at that cool Lightening McQueen cake! Great job Kelly! You should have taken it to the party!!

Andrea said...

What a wonderful party! The cake looked great, too. Good job all around!