Monday, March 30, 2009

ARGH....

that just about sums up today!
I HATE Mondays. Everyone is tired, cranky, miserable. Do we do too much over the weekends? Do we need to stay on our weekday schedule? Wake up at 6:30 am, bed by 7:00? When Drew was a baby we had to be on a strict schedule with his feedings and sleeps. Now that he's 4, we feel like we can branch away from such a strict schedule, but apparently not! And poor Dylan, has to just tag along.
Would we miss out on stuff if we stuck to our rigid schedule? Would I be less exhausted? ARGH!
We don't even do that much on the weekends that keeps us and them that off schedule. We let them sleep late, and we take later naps. That's about it, so why do the demonic behaviors come out so often during the week? Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Sorry to hear about this, Kelly. We hate Mondays around here, too. I think it's just hard to get back into the swing of things after spending so much family time, even when the week-end isn't jam-packed with activities. My boys have just been miserable with allergies the last few weeks, too, which isn't helping the atmosphere. Sorry I don't have better advice; only sympathy!