My sweet sister in law wants us to all take pictures this week. She hired someone and we are going to do them outside at a park. I love the idea. My family, my brother's family and our mom and Grandma. We couldn't figure out a color scheme for everyone. I suggested jeans and white shirts, but she claims that her and my brother don't look good in white! Whatever, they are beautiful in anything. So she came up with black and white. And that has been way harder than it should be to find things! I took the boys shopping yesterday and found this sweater for them.

Not my first choice, but literally the only black AND white anything for them after dragging them through several stores. Guess this will do. It'll have to.
Craig will be wearing a solid white shirt and black ski cap. I have some pieces that will make black and white.
Hope these pictures turn out awesome.
-- Post From My iPhone via BlogPress
No comments:
Post a Comment