Drew with his amazing Pegasus teachers. From left, Ms. Jo, Mrs. Perisho, Mrs. Beck and Ms. Joyce. He was with 2 of these teachers for 2 years! the others almost 1 and 1/2 years. I loved hearing about his days with these 4 ladies. He would come home and say, "Today in Ms. Jo's small group...." It was so cool that he got to work with all 4 ladies all the time. This picture was taken in our school motor lab where they went to work on motor skills daily. It was almost the last day of school. Drew loved school so much. He was always wanting to go and days he missed, he'd ask me what his friends were doing at that particular time. We are all going to miss these ladies.
I cried on his last day of school. Not mine, but his last day. I know he has bonded with these ladies, they are his first school teachers. He is super excited about kindergarten, and thanks to the hard work and dedication of his teachers, he is very ready for kindergarten! Now, we need to work on me getting ready for him to be in kindergarten!
Pegasus teachers, I hope you know how truly loved, appreciated, respected, needed you all were! Thanks for taking care of and loving my boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment