Thursday, June 10, 2010

Calgon, take me away....

Well, today was not a very good day. BOTH boys were super duper cranky all day. They fought all day and were in and out of timeout several times. I don't think 1 thing out of Drew's mouth wasn't a whine. Dylan fussed at nap and bedtime, something he rarely does! He said all day how much his teeth hurt, then at bath time his tummy hurt!? what?!
Both boys wanted me to put them to bed. Sorry, but I can't be 2 places at once.
I know they are tired. I know Dylan is in pain. It's days like this that I wish I could split myself in half. I'm hoping with camps, and swimming lessons and gymnastics all coming up soon, we will stay plenty busy. Maybe they just have cabin fever?! We should go somewhere tomorrow!
Tomorrow will be better! Right?! If not, I'm moving to Australia! ;)
oh and PS: mommies, do you have a sibling rivalry book that you just love and could recommend??? Thanks!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That's exactly how Grace was today. It was awful! Hopefully today will be better. :o)