Monday, June 28, 2010

Road Trip

We headed to Waco Friday for my niece's 1st birthday and my Grandma's family reunion. We had to come back Saturday for Craig's high school reunion get together and so he could go fishing at the coast Sunday. Needless to say, the boys and I are doing nothing today after a hectic 9 days of constantly going!
So, we have a portable DVD player that we always use on trips. We only use it on trips that are an hour or longer. We didn't have headphones, so Craig and I would hear the tv and not really be able to listen to our music or talk that much. So on my weekly trip to Target last week, I came across these cute kids headphones. You can change out the colors or decorate your own. They also limit how loud your kid can listen to them so their hearing is protected. Drew went with the blue robots and Dylan chose orange stars. They kept the headphones on the whole trip and watched trashtrucks, firetrucks, and construction trucks shows!










-- Post From My iPhone via BlogPress

No comments: