Sunday, July 19, 2009

ugh...

I have not had time to do a good blog. Or maybe I'm just not good at blogging anymore! :(
I have a ton of pictures on my cameras and need to get them to the computer.
We have been busy with camps and vacays. I need some blogging motivation. Or maybe a break? who knows. we'll see.....

3 comments:

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

Somedays I have a lot to say, and others I have diddly squat. Youll find your blogging stride again!

Genia said...

I KNOW!!! I thought I would have more time to sit, think and write but it's more hectic now that during the school year.... How can that be? When you find time and/or inspiration I can't wait to see your photos.... Why... maybe I'll get inspired to post mine as well.

Missed you, Kel.

Mae Flower and Gene Bug said...

Don't give up blogging...I love hearing and seeing what is going on in the Hebbe household!