Monday, July 20, 2009

trip to the dentist

Drew had his 6 month check up with Dr. Jenny the first week of summer break. He did AWESOME!


He of course took "Buddy and Blankie" with him and that was just fine. I had Dylan there too, so whatever made Drew happy and ok I was fine with. We love Dr. Jenny and her staff. They are amazing. He got in the chair with no stalling and sat there and was just so good.


He wore the sunglasses too this time. And he did great taking the x-rays! He got a great check-up. We are doing good with the brushing and flossing! Dylan even got his teeth looked at and brushed too! I didn't get a picture of that because I was holding him while they looked in his mouth!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Good job, Drew and Dylan!
I LOVE your header picture!!!!

Brad and Katrina said...

Awww! He looks like such a big boy sitting in the chair. Way to go Drew!!!

3greenbeans said...

Ava goes to Dr. Jenny also! I wonder if it's the same Dr. Jenny? We love her!