WOW! Where has the time gone!? Dylan turned 1 yesterday. Drew and I played hookie and stayed at home with him to play all day! We had his party Sunday afternoon at home. We had our nearest and dearest over here to help us celebrate. It was monkey theme so I made him a monkey cake, everyone else got a #1 cake, and the party favors were "Monkey Muffins"--banana/butterscotch! YUM-O. We served burgers and dogs! It was a good 'ol backyard party! I hope all our guests had as much fun as we did. Dylan did an amazing job on his cake! There was nothing left to salvage when he was done with it!
I'm so excited and sad about him turning one. It closes a huge chapter in our lives, but opens so many more! Dylan isn't quite walking yet, but I don't think it will be long. Here are some pictures that my friend Brooke took for me at the party! Her wonderful boyfriend, Dustin did the video for us! Thanks guys!
I'm so excited and sad about him turning one. It closes a huge chapter in our lives, but opens so many more! Dylan isn't quite walking yet, but I don't think it will be long. Here are some pictures that my friend Brooke took for me at the party! Her wonderful boyfriend, Dustin did the video for us! Thanks guys!
opening presents....
monkey cake pre-Dylan!
"Happy Birthday to Dylan!"
knew exactly what to do! went straight to bath after this and the floor had to be swept and mopped! so fun!
4 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful couple of days! Love the monkey cake!
Um....... thoss muffins sound amazing- recipe please?!
Happy Birthday Dylan...Looks like y'all had a great time 'monkeying' around at your party!
Happy Birthday Dylan!!! What a cute theme, the cake is SO CUTE!
Post a Comment