I thought I had about 2 weeks to go, but this picture was taken 2 days before Dylan was born! I went into labor the next day and he was born early the following morning. I was in labor for quite a few hours! Just wasn't sure it was labor! HA!
Now, here we are getting the house ready and making cakes for his 1st birthday party tomorrow. His actual birthday is Tuesday and Drew and I are staying home to be with him all day! I will miss that big belly as I will never have a baby in my tummy again. Our family is complete and we are so very blessed to have our 2 beautiful, healthy little boys. What adventures await us in the future?!
5 comments:
That is a really sweet moment someone captured between you and Drew, enjoying his last days as an only child. Hope the party and Tuesday are both very special!
OH, I adore your baby bump! What a precious moment!
Thanks! I love that picture! I literally felt bad all the next day and had him the following early morning! It was so weird and random to have the camera out!
Happy Birthday Dylan! You sure looked cute 2 days before you were born. Old pics are so fun!
Andrea's comment about Drew's last day as an only child put a catch in my throat. . . little did you all know how much BETTER it would be! Happy Birthday Dylan!
Post a Comment