Friday, April 10, 2009

Breakfast with the Easter Bunny!


Craig's family's church had a Breakfast with the Easter Bunny last Saturday and we went and loved it! It was great. Just my kind of thing! Yummy pancakes, sausages, fruit. Dylan had breakfast before we left the house and we knew he would want a snack while we were there. We (actually Robert and Cathryn did it for me!) just quit all his daytime bottles the day before! So I was a little worried. I had to dress them in matching shirts and jeans. It's just something I like to do when there is a momentus occasion picture to be taken!!! We all enjoyed the pancakes, Dylan ate a whole one by himself! Then Drew and Daddy decorated a golden egg.

After that, we took some time to convince Drew to take a picture with the Easter Bunny. The catch was, Mommy had to be in the picture.








cute boy!



3 comments:

melissa said...

Such cuties...Happy Easter y'all!

Kelly said...

thanks! you too Melissa and gang!!

Andrea said...

Wow! You sure did get great smiles with the Easter Bunny-impressive!