So, last Sunday after all of Dylan's party guests left, I looked up on our kitchen counter and saw 10 cans of silly string! I had bought them with the intention of letting all the kids go nuts in the backyard! OOPS! Well, I have to say that Drew was more than happy to have all 10 cans just for us. I honestly don't know who had more fun, the adults or the kids! Here are some shots we got. My brother, Pete, his wife, Devin, my Grandma, my mom, our friends, Brooke and Dustin and Drew's buddy Luke and his daddy were all still here. We were spraying each other and it was so much fun. My Grandma and mom even got in on the fun! Grandma thought it was funny to get me! hmm...
We still have some on our porch and in the grass! Despite the rain and sprinklers!
Dylan was not impressed! He was beyond ready for a nap!
look at all that string!
Aunt Devin giving Drew more "ammo"!
a little help from Uncle Pete!
1 comment:
What a change from the little boy who hated to fingerpaint at the beginning of the year.. I love that he loves messy things now!!! :)
Post a Comment