Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lunch with Grandma

Drew had a great lunch date today! He got to eat with Grandma at school! Although this day was not planned! Last night, like every night, I tell Drew the lunch choices for the next day. One of the choices today was steakfingers, which he loves, so he said he would eat those! Well, we got to school this morning and Drew went to make his choice at school and wanted to put his name under lunchbox! UM, OOPS! I didn't pack a lunchbox because he said he wanted steakfingers! Oh my! TEARS!!! :(
So, to stop the tears I quickly said that I would try to get in touch with Grandma and see if she could bring him lunch! Luckily, Craig got in touch with her fast and she was more than happy to bring him lunch! He requested chicken nuggets and she had a hard time actually finding someone who served lunch at 10am!!! She settled on DQ and he loved it! He was so excited! He told us all about his date with Grandma and that he took her back to his classroom after lunch and showed her around!
THANKS GRANDMA for making his day! You will have to do that again, but more planned next time! Sorry about that today!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

You have such a NICE grandma Drew! They are the greatest!!