Thursday, January 22, 2009

how many bites?

We were eating dinner tonight and Drew had picked a rice kripsie treat for dessert while I was cooking! We put it on the table and he knew that he had to eat his spaghetti first. So, after about 10 minutes he asked me how many bites he had to take before he could eat his rice krispie treat, and Craig answered "4" to which Drew replied "OK, 2 more then!" You see, he had eaten 2 bites already! We couldn't exactly argue with that since he had done such quick (and correct!) math! But, I think Daddy learned a lesson....."4 more" is what you say next time Daddy!!!!!
Sometimes we are just astonished at how smart our little guy is!

3 comments:

Brad and Katrina said...

So can he go down to math stars? I think yes. Ask Alan. :)

Kelly said...

yes! he did it in his head, not using his fingers!! LOL!!

Hannah said...

Love it!!! The Power of a Rice Crispy treat!! I would definitely stock up on that dessert!