well, it's officially the weekend after a short, but long, week back at work/school/daycare for us! Drew woke up this morning super excited because he knew that today he would be going hunting again with his Daddy, cousins, and grandparents. I however will be staying home with Dylan! We just aren't quite ready to take Dylan to the ranch! Today was extra special for Drew because Daddy came to get him from school early in order to leave and get to the ranch in time for the evening hunt! Drew really loves it there and he was super excited! I am not nearly as nervous this time about them going. So that means that I have a weekend with just me and Dylan! Which luckily for me, that means lots of reading time! I can finish the 3rd Twilight series book and start the 4th! If you have read them or are reading them, then you understand my obsession! I'm in love with a vampire! And I'm going to see the movie tonight with some friends from work! I can't wait until tonight! I'm so excited!
I truly do like these weekends though, it gives me a faint look back to when I just had one baby to take care of, and me time during naps! I just don't have many of those days anymore. Not that I would ever change that now that I do have that life. I love my life, I love my boys, I love my husband. Life is good, damn good! I'm the luckliest Mommy in the world and I thank God everday that he chose me to be Drew and Dylan's mommy!! They are the best!
coming up on 2...
14 years ago
1 comment:
I love that you get special time with your littlest guy...and I am right there with you and your obsession over the Twilight series. I am on book 3, too! I am still waiting to see the movie- have fun and tell the WPS girls hi!
Post a Comment