Monday, December 22, 2008

Discovering the Christmas Tree!

Dylan finally made it to our Christmas Tree this afternoon! He's doing his own crawling..it's like an inchworm, and he moves fast! It's really cute to see. So he's inching his way to the tree and I just sit back and watch him go. He makes it over to the tree in no time and is so intrigued by it. How could I interfer with his exploration? So, of course I grabbed my camera and snapped his little adventure!


ooh! I made it. What does this feel like?


So happy to have made it!


Got this one off to look at it closer!!!

And like everything else, he had to taste test it! He didn't like it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Dylan go!
Too cute!
Hope everyone is feeling better at your house and ready for a very Merry Christmas!
xoxo,
Melissa

Kelly said...

Thanks! We are all better! Thank goodness!
Merry Christmas to you guys!

Hannah said...

What a great Christmas! I don't think anything can be a bigger incentive to crawl than a Christmas tree! Love it!