Well, we prayed/hoped/wished for snow all week and it finally came! We went to bed last night knowing it was coming, and wishing for a snow day off from work and school. At 5 am, I got a text from my AP that there was no school today. Normally a 5 am text would not be a good thing, but today it was welcome! I immediately texted my team at school and told Craig! we went back to sleep and woke up to Drew at 7:30 more excited than on Christmas Morning! He was literally screaming about the snow. He didn't want breakfast, just wanted to go play! He and Craig got dressed and went out for 2 hours! They came in and I made them a hot breakfast and ate by the fire. After eating, they got dressed again and this time Dylan wanted to go! They stayed out til the snow started to melt away. They had a snowball fight and couldn't make a snowman. There is only a tiny bit left and it was a fun day. I honestly am very thankful we don't live where we'd have to deal with this all the time. Forecasters are predicting 60's next week for the highs---bring it on!
coming up on 2...
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment