We took the boys to see Imagination Movers (from Playhouse Disney) last week as an early Valentine's gift. It was so much fun! I really think that Craig and I had as much fun as the boys. There was a ton of singing and dancing and we were super close! The boys and I knew most of the songs because we have a cd from the show.
Geneveve and TC from Choo Choo Soul opened up the show--they were fantastic! The show was 2 hours of singing and dancing and we all had a blast! It was downtown at a new theater and we were the 1st ones to be at this theater.
The movers were really funny and kept the parents involved in the show and payed homage to some of our hometown singers! It was funny.
Afterwards, we took the boys to get burgers at an old fashioned burger joint!
Of course, we bought them t-shirts and they both wore them the next day to school/daycare.
Now, everytime we see them on tv, Dylan says, "Hey, we saw them!"
No comments:
Post a Comment