Friday, January 28, 2011

Week 2--eye

Well, it's been 2 whole weeks since Drew had to get the dermabond glue. It's been so easy to take care of, we don't have to do anything! The glue is starting to peel on the ends pretty good. It's driving me nuts because I just want to pick it off. His eye hasn't hurt. The glue doesn't bother him.
Here are the daily pics from week 2!



Day 8--almost no bruising.



Day 9--you can see the glue starting to lift on the sides. Laceration looks open.



Day 10--looking better.



Day 11--I hate that shine.



Day 12-- isn't that weird how it looks open.



Day 13--looks so good.



Day 14--so close to being healed. It looks really good. The area of glue seems to have shrunk. I'm so thankful he didn't get stitches.
I'm really hoping that the glue falls off this weekend.
I just pray the scar is minimal.

Post From My iPhone via BlogPress

No comments: