Well, I didn't blog at all during the break! I took a break from anything that took me away from my boys! We had a magnificent break and a wonderful christmas. But, about that later....
so yesterday was the first day back into our routine of waking up early and going to school. The morning could not have been better. Everyone woke up happy and excited! (well, the boys did at least!) We got dressed and out the door on time with no fights! Got to school and had no problems. Everyone had a great day. I felt very productive in my quiet, empty classroom. Got everything done that I needed to for the week.
Then at 3 pm I got a phone call from Dylan's daycare saying that he had 102 fever:( this boy and his fevers!
So, since I was done with what I needed to do, I grabbed my stuff and went down the hall to get Drew. And what did I find when I got to his room? A busted lip! yep, Drew got a busted lip at school the first day back from the break! :(
So, we went home. Just me and my two sad, fevery, busted lip boys.
Gosh, I sure hope this is not a sign of how 2010 is going to be for us!!!!
coming up on 2...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment