So, I'd like to explain the pic that I chose for Wordless Wednesday!
That was how I was feeling last night.
It started a week ago.....
Thursday morning-Drew woke up supersleepy and cranky. Fell asleep on the way to school, that has never happened!
Phone rings about an hour later. It's the school nurse informing me that he has thrown up in his classroom. I CAN'T leave. Cause I have THAT kind of job :( I call Craig, who can leave so he does.
Thursday afternoon-I pick Dylan up from daycare and he feels warm. Get home and he has 101 temp.
Friday morning-Drew goes to school again. Dylan is home with Grandma. Everything is great.
Friday afternoon-Drew now has fever. Dylan's is gone.
Saturday and Sunday-Drew has 101-102 all weekend. Dylan is fine.
Monday-NO fever for anyone, but Drew stays home since he had fever sunday.
Monday night-around midnight I hear Drew screaming. YEP! Holding his ear.
Tuesday morning-Craig stays home and takes Drew to dr., confirms and ear infection. Is wondering about tubes :(
Wednesday-Grandma stays home with Drew and I get sub plans ready so I can stay home with him Thursday cause he still has fever.
Wednesday night-all is well. boys are in bed. Dylan starts puking! :( and puking.
Dylan threw up until 2 am. The first few times, we missed it and it got all over him and bed. Then we got pretty good at getting in his room and getting a bowl under him.
Thursday morning-Dylan tells me he wants pancakes and milk. I think that's bland enough for his tummy. NOPE!!!!! ARGH!!!!
He then drinks gatorade all day and has a little bit of graham crackers and a few bites of banana.
sleeps a lot today.
Thursday night-boys in bed sleeping peacefully. Mommy is alone. Mommy staying home with both boys tomorrow for what I hope to be a good day of recovery from all this yuckiness.
coming up on 2...
14 years ago
1 comment:
Now it makes sense! Thank God for Grandma or I don't know how you would have survived! I hope everyone stays well now!
Post a Comment