well, it's officially break time for us!
The boys and I had a half day today and have been lazy the rest of the afternoon!
We were going to go for a walk around the lake, but my BOB has 2 flat tires :( so bummed about that!
Craig is gone until Monday. It's just me and my precious boys.
We have very little planned for the next 2 weeks and that's how we like it!
I'm very excited to have my Grandma here next week and I'm really excited to see Dylan with all the presents!
Hopefully I can blog a lot over the next 2 weeks, but I'm not making any promises!
I hope you get to spend a lot of quality time with your family this holiday season!
coming up on 2...
14 years ago
1 comment:
Enjoy every minute of your vacation...you deserve it! Happy holidays to you and your beautiful family!
xxoo,
Melissa
Post a Comment