Thursday, July 31, 2008

3 months


oh my! where has the time gone? Dylan is 3 months old now! I can not even believe it! He's cooing and "talking" so much now. He's also sleeping a lot better and in turn is much happier. The soy formula is working wonders. His colic is pretty much gone!

we have started "sleep training" and it has gone amazingly well! He has been needing us to rock him for shorter times and he's sleeping through the night every night now! And I mean 7-10 hours! Plus a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon. He's still cat-napping in the mornings and evenings and I would love to get that into 2 more long naps, but the fact that he's sleeping in his crib during the day has helped! and I can put him down during the day and get things done. He will lay on his mat and just coo and ooh. And he loves watching Drew!

I'm so sad though that I have to go back to work in 2 weeks. But I'm so glad that I won't be taking a grumpy baby to daycare! That would have made it so much harder!

I just feel so blessed to have 2 amazing, wonderful, happy and healty little boys! They are my world!

No comments: