Thursday, December 29, 2011

Health Camp




So there's this little hamburger joint in Waco that my Grandpa Mejia used to take my brother an I were little. There wasn't a place to sit when we were little. There are 2 windows outside that you order from, and you take it with you.
I remember going all the time with him. I remember how yummy it was and how I used to think ordering from the window was do cool.
On our drive into Waco this week, I saw a billboard for Health Camp and told Craig that we were gonna take the boys the next day! So,we did!


The ordering window! You can order here or go inside!



Same burger I've always gotten!!!! Bacon cheeseburger.



And I just had to get a chocolate shake! This time I shared with Dylan, not my grandpa!
I'm pretty sure that we started a new tradition!
- Posted using BlogPress from Kelly's iPad

No comments: