
Saying goodbye to someone you love is never easy. We have had to make the tough decision to put Yoda down. The vet confirmed yesterday that he does infact have cancer. It's aggressive and it would more than likely take over his body quickly. He is already at the point of needing diapers because he literally can't pee on his own. So to save his dignity, we will say goodbye to him today. We gave him extra loving last night and let the boys give him treats last night and again this morning.

We all have heavy hearts right now and will miss him terribly. He truly has been the best dog ever. He is the reason I'm a dog person now. I will miss his fluffy self and his overprotectiveness with all of us. I'll never forget how I would find him in the boys rooms at night, especially when they were babies.

We love you Yoda. Have fun in doggie heaven! xoxoxo

- Posted using BlogPress from Kelly's iPhone
1 comment:
Aww that is so sad!
Post a Comment