My 3 favorite people in the world took me to dinner and then we did a little shopping.
We went to Kona Grill for the first time and it was delicious.

The hostess gave the boys magna doodles with lights! So smart. And so much better than paper and crayons! Drew made a comment about how this was so much better for the environment!

We started off with sushi. I finally mastered the chop sticks! Yay me!
The boys ate edamame.
Then our dinner came. Oh my. Dylan ate the macadamia nut crusted chicken tenders (I stole a few bites!) And Drew ordered pizza!

Mine was the Miso Sake sea bass! Delicious. The fried rice had pork, shrimp and pineapples.

Craig got the big Island meatloaf. He said it was good. I didn't try it cause I'm not a meatloaf fan.

Red velvet for my birthday? Yes please! I think Drew was most excited about this and declared that we need to go there for every birthday because of this desert!


-- Post From My iPhone via BlogPress
No comments:
Post a Comment