We hope everyone had a GREAT Valentine's Day! Drew had a party at school Friday and I decorated him his first valentine's box. We made "cupid cups" for his party! They were really yummy. He got lots of candy and little valentine's from his friends at school. We even got his teachers a little something too! He has 4, so it's kinda hard buying for 4. You want them to all like it and you want to get the same thing for each! We decided on a travel mug that says "Love a latte" with hershey kisses and balloons! Really cute!
This morning we gave the boys each a book and stuffed friend! Drew got a puppy with hearts and Dylan got a monkey with hearts! Very fitting for them each!
We hope that you had a great love day! We love our family and friends very much!
This morning we gave the boys each a book and stuffed friend! Drew got a puppy with hearts and Dylan got a monkey with hearts! Very fitting for them each!
We hope that you had a great love day! We love our family and friends very much!
Teacher gifts and box
Drew's Valentine's box
Cupid cups! (yogurt cheerios, white chocolate, dried strawberries)
Dylan with his book and monkey
Drew with his book and puppy
enjoying a "fun dip" (ya know the sugar with sugar dipstick!)
5 comments:
omg fun dips! I need one now...
Happy Valentine's Day!! Those cupid cups look yummmmy! I will have to try them!
Wow- looks like Drew went all out- good to teach them young how to spoil the special women in their lives, right? I didn't even know they made green powder with fun dips...
Love the cupid cups and the books...
What Valentine's Day Fun!
cupid cups look yummy and I love the book and stuffed animal idea. . . looks like it was a good day!
Post a Comment