Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

well, we had our annual pumpkin patch trip to the Elgin Christmas Tree Farm. We go every year and of course eat at Southside Market for some yummy Elgin sausage! We went with our friends the Nance's. They have 2 little girls and one is very close to Drew in age. They are pals! Hope you enjoy the pictures!

The boys ready for a fun day at the pumpkin patch! Oh, doesn't Dylan look excited!?

OK, I'm better now that I see animals!



Drew feeding the llama! He likes to do this first thing when we get there!
Drew's first pony ride, ever! He loved it!
Drew painting his pumpkin!

Looking for the perfect pumpkin!
Found it! I want this one!

Dylan was not impressed by the pumpkins!
Drew and Reese on the hayride.
Mommy and Dylan on the hayride.



Drew and Reese on the train.


Dylan's favorite ride!

No comments: