Thursday, July 11, 2013

Throwback Thursday

An Ode to the Throwback Thursday that so many people on social networks are doing, I thought I would do one today. I won't be doing one every Thursday, that's just too much to remember! 
I was reflecting today on my blog, how it has evolved and changed and become somewhat on the back burner of my priorities. I've blogged before how I don't know how much longer I will do this. All of my friends that started around the time I did, have quit blogging. Only a few remain! I like blogging when I can, but really, with all the social media out there, why does one still need to blog??!! 
I love reading blogs from friends, but also from people that I do not know. I can't promise that I will blog more, but I think that this Throwback Thursday picture is a reminder to me as to why I started blogging in the first place....my boys. To journal our adventures, successes and mishaps along the way. Life has a way of taking over and making us forget why we do a lot of the things that we do or have forgotten to do. Here's to you and hoping that you take the time to think back and reflect on something from the past, good or bad (hopefully good!).

No comments: