Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween 2012

Let me say that Drew has never liked dressing up. Ever. If its heredity, he gets that from me as well!
So, he decided this year that he didn't want to dress up and go door to door asking for candy. So, him and I stayed back at the house to pass the candy out and I was so excited. I secretly hate Halloween. Always have.
So I was so happy when I didn't have to go out and find the cutest, latest non cheap, close to hand made, original costumes.
Dylan was a firefighter and we already have all that stuff here.



We carved the pumpkins after school and Drew wanted his to be vomiting and Dylan wanted a laughing/winking one.
I did my best....






And now it's time to put away my Halloween scentsy's....




Hope you all had a happy and safe Halloween.
We are looking forward to the holidays!
Posted using BlogPress from Kelly's iPhone

No comments: