Saturday, June 2, 2012

End of year teacher gifts

I have a tradition that the boys' teachers get good end of year gifts that have nothing to do with school!
Dylan has 4 teachers, so that can get a little tricky. I went to target one night and it hit me as I was walking thru the "summer" aisles.



I found these super cute picnic/beach blankets. And stuck a thank you card and a bottle of sunscreen in all 4 blankets!
For Drew's teacher, I got her a blanket too and sunscreen, but also a picnic basket, sunglasses, flip flops, water bottle and mister!



We have been way beyond blessed to have our boys with such amazing people for teachers. We feel so lucky to have all the same teachers again next year! Drew's teacher is looping, so she gets the same kids next year for 2nd grade! We were praying that would happen. And Dylan will be in Pegasus again, so he gets all his teachers again too! This mama is so happy and when the new school year rolls around, there won't be nearly as much anxiety of starting the school year!
I hope all these wonderful teachers take time for themselves and have a fabulous summer!
- Posted using BlogPress from Kelly's iPhone

No comments: