Thursday, April 19, 2012

what makes me, me!


Saw this in a blog that I read and had to do it............

♡ I'm true. What you see is what you get. Take it or leave it.

♡ I'm one helluva friend. My friends are all my family and they can call me at anytime, for anything. I'm there.

♡ I will always stand up for what I believe to be right, just and fair.

♡ I was born to be a mommy.

♡ I find it hard to say no.

♡ I do not like being critisized.

♡ I'm not all that creative.

♡ I'm totally in love with my babies.

♡ I answer to no one.

♡ I'm always  late. And I hate that.

♡ I say too much. I need a filter.

♡ I wish I wore more dresses.

♡ I adore my job.

♡ I'm a dreamer.

♡ I love live music.

♡ I'd rather text than talk on the phone.

♡ I love naps.

♡ I watch Sports Center or Baseball tonight everynight.

♡ I always remember faces and am really good with names too.

♡ I would rather snack than eat an actual meal.

♡ If someone has pissed me off, it takes me a while to forgive them. If ever.

♡ I have the prettiest feet of anyone I know.






No comments: