Sunday, November 27, 2011

Suspension Bridge

This year after Thanksgiving lunch, I wanted to take the boys to the famous Suspension Bridge over the Brazos River. Craig really loves bridges, and somehow, I've never taken him to this one!

So, we went and I took my camera and took about 400 pics! I think I got a Christmas card pic!

The boys had a blast! There were big iron cows they climbed on and hung from, and then we walked down to see the ducks and get a closer look at the water. We spent about 2 hours out there just running around and we walked all the way across the bridge and back. We will definitely go back to the bridge next time we are in town.



Drew 6 1/2



Dylan 3 1/2



The boys were amazed by this bridge. (look at the other cool one in the background!) Of course smarty pants Drew asked where the Huaco Indians got the metal........

LOVE this one!




brothers walking together....LOVE! The ducks were very friendly!


the historical marker that explains the park (where the Huaco Indians lived) and bridge--the 1st bridge to cross the river

This one is cool because you can see the other neat bridge in the background--that one you can drive on, so of course we did after we were done here!

No comments: