I've been looking for an old school desk for the boys to sit and do homework and such. I found one on craig's list that was close and painted blue. So, I was about to call and go buy the blue desk but wanted Craig to see it first. I told him to go look at the computer and he asked me why I was buying that?! Um, so I told him. Then he informed me that he had one at his moms when he was little. Good thing he told me that before I bought this one.
A quick phone call to his mom and I had my new desk the next day. The boys both love it!

Drew doing spelling homework!

Dylan likes to do homework too!

Now I have to decide if and how I want to paint it.
-- Post From Kelly's iPhone via BlogPress
No comments:
Post a Comment