Today marked the 1st day of school for Drew and the first day for Dylan to have the rest of his class there!
We woke up early and got dressed and had a great breakfast.
Our morning seriously couldn't have gone better!
Drew loved, loved his teacher, class and classroom. She made "magic" playdoh that changed colors when they were playing with it! He told me that and reading under the table were the best things about the day.
They both bought lunches today from the cafeteria, so that really helped the morning go more smooth. I left right before 7, to get to my room and settle before the mob came down the hall. Craig took the boys and walked them into their classes and snapped pics for me. I'm happy I have him, but sad that I missed it. But, that's part of being a teacher and a mom.
This is going to be a great year. It's so nice having them both at school with me!
In Dylan's room.
In Drew's room
with Ms. Klein
No comments:
Post a Comment