Thursday, July 21, 2011

Clean Kitchen

Ok. So, I might have a problem. I cleaned/organized my pantry yesterday. In turn, that made my fridge top clean and counters cleaner. Less junk. Those that know me well, know that I absolutely hate things on top of the fridge and ad far as the counters go, less is best. I hate clutter, it's why I don't collect things!
My pantry had become out of control, and I had to do something about it.
So, yesterday while Dylan napped, Drew and I went to work. We threw out a sad amount of foods, rearranged each shelf and organized. Stuff from the fridge and counter now fit, or they were thrown out too.
Now, I'm not embarrassed for anyone to see my kitchen. I love a clean kitchen. And it better stay this way!



It's so clean and organized now, it's actually a walk-in pantry!
See that basket on the bottom left of pantry...



It used to be next to the toaster and it drove me crazy! The Hebbe tile was by the sink, which also drove me crazy. Now, this counter looks much better.



Top of fridge completely empty, just like it's supposed to be!



Other counter has only what needs to be there. The basket to the left of the stove got a good purging yesterday too!



View from living room. That's what a bar should look like all the time. Even if it's too small for stools and really is just a big opening---thanks Lennar.
I know this might make me sound more OCD than normal, but I'm ok with that!
-- Post From Kelly's iPhone via BlogPress

No comments: