Ok. I attended A&M, the best years of my life. I have my teaching degree from SWT. I don't consider myself a bobcat, but rather an Aggie. However there is a bit of a longhorn in me. I know this doesn't make sense to a lot of people, but the simple fact that some of the most important people in my life are longhorns, it makes me like them too. Is that possible? For someone to love A&M and also like the longhorns? Yes, I hook 'em and know all the words to The Eyes of Texas. Yes, I say "Texas Texas, yee haw" to get my students' attention. Yes I allow and even buy longhorn attire for my kids. Of course, they have aggie stuff too! As of now, we have 1 boy going to UT and the other going to A&M. Obviously that may change, but one thing I know, neither will go to OU or Tech!
Here's Dylan on gameday saying hook 'em and wearing his gameday hat that Drew passed on to him!

-- Post From My iPhone via BlogPress
2 comments:
Sounds like a team identity crisis...
ummm, and just what is wrong with OU????
Post a Comment