Thursday, October 8, 2009

sickness

well, if it's not one, it's the other. Or it's one that has multiple things wrong. ARGH!
Dylan has had the double ear infection/really bad cold thing. Got over that and a week later had a weird red throat with very high fever...not strep, not flu!
So everything was good in the Hebbe house until this morning. Drew woke up and just didn't seem right. He layed around this morning while I was getting ready and kept saying how tired he was. We got ready and out the door at normal time. As we were driving to school, he started to kinda whimper. I looked back to see him and ask him if he was alright, and he was throwing up. YEP. In the car. On himself. All his milk from the morning! OK Moms, you know how nasty that is! Luckily I have a husband that helps in the mornings and had just dropped of Dylan at daycare by school and was able to come get Drew and take him home. We cleaned out my car and changed his clothes. They went home and I went to my classroom.
I hate when my babies are sick. Luckily we have a long weekend this weekend and will be able to have plenty of rest and time at home.
I always dread this time of the year. Lots of sickness going around. :(

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh, what a way to start the day. Yuck, but thank God for wonderful husbands! I hope everyone is feeling better soon.